CLOSEUP HERBAL TOOTHPASTE REVIEW 2016

 


Hello all, today we will be taking a look at a very wonderful product called Closeup Herbal Toothpaste. Closeup is a very popular brand name when it comes to toothpastes and they have been serving Nigerians for so many years now. We will discuss the uniqueness of the Closeup Herbal Toothpaste and why we recommend it to you.


PRODUCT REVIEW

I have always been a huge fan of Closeup and one of the main reasons why I grew up to love this brand is because my mother too was a big fan. I was shopping one day and I found this new Closeup Herbal Toothpaste. I bought it immediately and I used for some days, my experience using the Closeup Herbal Toothpaste was awesome.


 My personal hygiene is one that I don't joke with, especially when it comes to taking care of my mouth and dentals. Nothing can be more annoying than speaking or sitting close to someone with a bad breath. This is one of the main reasons why I said my experience with Closeup Herbal Toothpaste was awesome! I noticed that Closeup Herbal Toothpaste has a fresh minty flavor. Each time I finish washing my teeth (day and night) I still feel the fresh minty taste hours later (about 4 hours).

With other regular Toothpaste, I tend to have irritations on my gums, sometimes it bleeds but with the Closeup Herbal Toothpaste I didn't have any form of irritations at all. Closeup Herbal Toothpaste gives me a shiny white teeth and healthy gums. It contains Aloe Vera and micro granules that helps reduce plaque on your teeth and protect against holes in the teeth.

The Closeup Herbal Toothpaste is made from herbs such as aloe vera, eucalyptus and thyme which helps to strengthen your teeth. The Closeup Herbal Toothpaste Toothpaste is guaranteed to give you a 5in1 value that other regular Toothpaste don't guarantee.

Another good attributes of the Closeup Herbal Toothpaste is that it is relatively cheap and easy to get. It is well known and can be readily found in local shops around you, you don't have to go to big supermarkets and malls to get one.


MANUFACTURER DETAILS

Closeup Herbal Toothpaste is a product of Unilever Nigeria PLC, one of the giant FMCG (fast moving consumer goods) companies in Nigeria. It is located at 113, I Billings way, Oregun, Lagos State, Nigeria.


REGISTRATION AND ENDORSEMENTS

Closeup Herbal toothpaste is endorsed by the Nigerian Dental Association. It has a NAFDAC Registration number of 02-5132.




PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

The net weight of Closeup Herbal toothpaste is 140g. The color of the Closeup Herbal Toothpaste is green with microgranules embedded in it.


AVAILABILITY AND PRICE

Closeup Herbal Toothpaste is available in your local shops and supermarkets nationwide and the price of Closeup Herbal toothpaste is N200.


CLOSE SUBSTITUTES

Some of the close substitutes and alternatives of the Closeup Herbal Toothpaste includes oral B Toothpaste, Colgate Fluoride Toothpaste, Holdent Toothpaste, etc.


CUSTOMER CARE AND HELPLINES

If you wish to contact their consumer care, you can do so through the following channels: 

Telephone: +234 0800 8645 3837
Email: consumercare.nigeria@unilever.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/closeupng


RATINGS AND RECOMMENDATIONS

Based on my personal experience with Closeup Herbal Toothpaste, I rate the Closeup Herbal Toothpaste an impressive 7/10 on our rate scale because of its originality in using herbs like aloe vera and also because of the impressive qualities which it boasts of. Another good reason is because of its relatively cheap price, making it affordable for all classes of people and not just for a particular or targeted market.

Hope you enjoyed this review. You can drop your comments and opinion about this product on the 
Comment box below.

Have a nice day


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OMO FAST ACTION DETERGENT REVIEW 2016

GLO FREE TOMORROW PROMO REVIEW 2016