INFINIX ZERO 3 2016 REVIEW

 


Hello all, I'm super excited to do this review and guess the review I'm doing today? It is the latest and dopest phone from our very beloved infinix mobile, the infinix zero 3, also known as infinix X552. Infinix zero 3 is the most sought after device in 2016 and at the end of this review you will find out why this device is in high demand.


GADGET REVIEW

Now what really makes the new infinix zero so special and unique? Personally, I have been a huge fan of infinix, and I had previously used an infinix hot so I believe I'm in a good position to tell you what makes this one different from the rest.

The main attractive feature of this new phone is that it is a 3GB RAM monster! This is something you will find very rare to get. Like i earlier said, i used an infinix hot and the size of the RAM is 1GB and i must confess that the speed is quite fast, compared to blackberry and samsung phones i used in the past.
Now comparing this new infinix zero 3 to my infinix hot, it practically means the speed is 3 times faster! Wow! Now you see why I regarded it as a monster in my introduction, its just so amazing. That means if you are a game person like me, you can play larger size of games without fear of the game hanging or freezing.


 Another interesting feature is in the size; a 5.5 inches device with a full HD resolution! Now if you compare it to the infinix hot i told you i used, the screen size was 5.0 inches. So with the new infinix zero 3 you get a larger screen, which means you get maximum pleasure and enjoyment when gaming or watching your favorite movies or tv series. I'm sure you are already excited about this amazing device.

Now on the physical characteristics of the infinix zero 3, it has a corning gorilla glass display that makes it rugged and tough. Making reference to the infix hot I have been citing, it is made of a heated plastic and it is also tough and rugged, I can't count the number of times my infinix hot phone had fallen from my hands and nothing happened to it! Not even a screen crack. Though at a point I used a screen protector on my infinix I had to remove it after a while because I felt it was obstructing me from enjoying a better resolution. Now with the new improved gorilla glass of the infinix zero 3, you don't need to worry about using a screen protector because you can't even get a scratch. Its toughness and ruggedity is simply awesome.

Camera wise, the infinix zero 3 has a crystal clear quality with a 20.7 megapixel camera, a Sony IMX230 CMOS sensor, dual color LED flash, while the front facing camera has a quality of 5 megapixel with LED flash. And for its connectivity, the infinix zero 3 uses a micro USB v2.0 and a USB on-the-go.

Like I mentioned earlier, the infinix zero 3 has a RAM of 3GB which is about the highest you can get on a smartphone right about now in the industry, with a Mediatek Helio X10 (64bit Octa-Core 2.0 GHz CPU). It uses a PowerVR G6200 graphics processor, and has a internal storage of 16GB and 32GB. If you desire to use a larger memory, you can use a micro SD memory card of up to 128GB. And lest I forget, the operating system of the infinix zero 3 is the latest Android Lollipop 5.1 with XUI and like most infinix phones, the infinix zero is no different, it uses a dual Micro Sim card.


PRICE AND AVAILABILITY

Okay now that we have seen the quality features of this device, we will now talk about the pricing. The average price for the new infinix zero is about N65,000.
If you are looking to purchase it on our online shops, I will advice you patronise our two leading e-commerce shops in Nigeria which are JUMIA and Konga.
As at the last time I checked, the infinix zero 3 goes for N62,000 on JUMIA and N65,000 on Konga.

CLOSE SUBSTITUTES

Should in case you desire to go for similar alternatives probably due to price or just choice, some other good substitutes in the same class includes the Injoo Max 2, Infinix Surf Bravo X503.


RATINGS AND RECOMMENDATIONS

No doubt the infinix zero 3 is indeed very impressive mainly due to the fact that it is a 3GB smartphone which makes it incredibly fast and also coupled with the fact that it is a 20MP camera phone. With this 2 main features I have just highlighted I would definitely recommend it to anyone. The phone is simply superb and another great attribute is because you can get the infinix zero 3 for a very cheap price and you can buy it online on either JUMIA or Konga. We rate the infinix zero 3 an impressive 7/10 on our rate scale. Big ups to infinix for this wonderful masterpiece.


Hope you enjoyed this review and I believe it has given you a major insight about this new gadget from infinix. You can drop your comments, what you think of it and your user experience on this device.

Have a nice day.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OMO FAST ACTION DETERGENT REVIEW 2016

GLO FREE TOMORROW PROMO REVIEW 2016