HARPIC POWER PLUS TOILET CLEANER REVIEW 2016

 


Hi everyone, today we will be reviewing one of the best toilet cleaning solvents in the world called HARPIC power plus. In this review, you will learn a lot about this product from my personal experience with it and also learn about the manufacturer details and contacts, the price and availability, close substitutes and many more.


There is a saying that cleanliness is next to Godliness, it is important that we live in an environment that is clean, free of dirts, germs and disease causing organisms. In order to keep a good personal hygiene, we need the right cleaning agents.


PRODUCT REVIEW

Today's review will be on "HARPIC power plus", the very best toilet cleaner in the industry. HARPIC is a household name that really needs no introduction. It has successfully gained the hearts of people globally owing to the efficacy of its products. Indeed there are other cleaning agents in the market but HARPIC stands tall and leaves its competitors with no chance at all.

My personal experience with HARPIC power plus was a very pleasant one because even though I had been hearing a lot of good things about HARPIC power plus especially from my mom and sisters, I was yet to experience it firsthand until I tried it on my own as a bachelor, living all by myself.


 Prior to my first experience with HARPIC power plus, I used detergents to clean my toilets and bathroom because I felt it was cheaper and I would save a lot of money. Even though they did clean the toilet in a way they weren't effective at all. My toilet bowl, sink and bathtubs were not outrightly clean and they looked dull. I wasn't impressed at all, I wanted a clean and neat toilet like the ones I see in hotels and at my friend's place. I remembered the good tales and remarks my mom said about HARPIC so I made up my mind to give HARPIC a trial and truly I found out that HARPIC power plus was indeed the best.

HARPIC power plus gave my toilet and bathroom a sparkling and bright clean that detergents couldn't give to me. Not only does HARPIC power plus clean above the waterline, it also cleans deep below the waterlines. I also noticed that when I used detergents to wash my toilet, the limescales around the toilet bowl still remains but after using HARPIC power plus, all the stains and limescales I thought were never going to leave were all gone!

When I poured the powerful blue liquid around the toilet bowl and left it for some minutes before I flushed, I noticed that the liquid were kind of sticky and clinged to the bowl. This clingy ability made it easier for it to attack and remove the tough stains and also fight against bacteria, fungi and virus.

Now unlike detergents where I had to scrub for long hours, with HARPIC power plus I didn't even scrub hard for long as the stains were already dead and gone! I only poured and left it for about 30 minutes, then a little scrub and flushed. The fragrance alone of the HARPIC power plus was fresh and cool, something I didn't get when I used detergents.

The HARPIC power plus is the most powerful liquid toilet cleaner that is five times better than detergents. It is the name to trust when you need a truly deep clean above and below the waterline. This powerful formula clings to the bowl of your toilet, to attack all germs, effectively eliminate limescales and removes stains which will at the end of the day give your toilet the deepest clean.


MANUFACTURER DETAILS

The HARPIC power plus is a product of RECKITT BENCKISER NIGERIA LIMITED located at plot C2/3, Agbara Industrial Estate, Ogun State, Nigeria.


REGISTRATION AND ENDORSEMENTS

HARPIC power plus toilet cleaner has a NAFDAC registration number of 02-2699.


PRICE AND AVAILABILITY

The price of the HARPIC power plus is between N350-N400 depending on where you purchase it and can be found in your local shops and supermarkets nationwide.


CLOSE SUBSTITUTES

Some of the close substitutes that can be used in place of the HARPIC power plus includes Kleanmate Toilet cleaner, Lysol toilet cleaners, Limpo toilet cleaners, etc


CUSTOMER CARE AND HELPLINES

For product comments or inquiries please contact HARPIC power plus customer care;
 call +234 1 7749388.



RATINGS AND RECOMMENDATIONS

From the reviews above I believe without any doubts that you are convinced of the uniqueness and efficacy of the HARPIC power plus toilet cleaner. Based on my personal experience, I rate the HARPIC power plus an amazing 8/10 on our rate scale. So if you are indeed in need of that special toilet cleaner that will transform your toilet to an almost brand new, neat and sparkling clean toilet then HARPIC power plus is your best bet!

I hope you enjoyed this review, please kindly drop your user experience and comments in the box below.

Do have a lovely day!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OMO FAST ACTION DETERGENT REVIEW 2016

GLO FREE TOMORROW PROMO REVIEW 2016