MOODITT MUSIC APP 2016 REVIEW

 


Hello everyone, today we will be reviewing a very unique mobile application called MOODITT music app. In this review you will learn all you need to know about this wonderful music app, my experience using the app and also my dislikes.




APP REVIEW

One of the things I do at my leisure is listening to music, music is like a friend to me, always there for me whenever I need healing and comfort. I was browsing through my app store when I stumbled upon the MOODITT music app. Been a lover of music I didn't hesitate to install it on my device. I was so thrilled because the MOODITT music app is strictly and 100% Nigerian songs, I love listening to our own local music because of its originality.

MOODITT music app is Nigeria's number one music streaming application that gives its users unlimited access to enjoy their favorite Nigerian songs for free. With the MOODITT music app, you can play any song on demand, create, save, modify, delete songs of your choice on your customized playlist. You can also share your custom playlist to your friends on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter etc.

One thing I really love about the MOODITT app is that I can now gain access to all my favorite old Nigerian songs. MOODITT music app has a collection of both old and new naija songs, it is like having a music library on your mobile device. All the albums of my favorite naija artists that I thought I had lost, I got them back easily and fast too using the MOODITT music app.

Like the name "MOODITT" (Mood It), you can enjoy songs according to your moods, MOODITT music app has hundreds and thousands of songs to suit the exact mood you are feeling. If you are in the mood to party after a long and stressful week, MOODITT has a special category for you called "Friday Nights" with a collection of dance tracks for your listening pleasure. Also if you are planning to go for some beach side relaxation there is a 'beach side' playlist for you. Other mood playlists that you can choose from includes love, cool, happy, sorrow, festive, Islamic devotional, gospel devotional, etc.


 You can also search for songs through song titles, artiste name, genre, album etc from MOODITT music collections. You will also be updated with latest news and gists of your favorite artists. Another cool feature of the MOODITT music app is that you get to enjoy Top Chart Busters of the latest songs in the streets. It is a top 20 list of trending and blazing jams of the moment, that means you are always updated of the hits making the rounds in the city.

My experience with MOODITT music app was very pleasing and exciting, I now have unlimited access to any song of my choice for free. The user interface of the MOODITT music app is very fluid and dynamic, I was able to enjoy uninterrupted music irrespective of the network quality on my smartphone.


DISLIKES

The only thing I didn't like about the MOODITT music app is because there were ads in the app that was kind of obtrusive. I understand that the app needs to generate revenues to keep it running but it was some how displeasing to me. Maybe there should be an option to disable ads on the app or better still reduce the number and sizes of the ads.



CONCLUSION

MOODITT music app is first of its kind, its ability to catalog music/songs according to moods has made it very unique and peculiar. The quality of the songs are superb, the app has the ability to adjust to the network reception quality so that you get to enjoy uninterrupted music for your listening pleasure. I would recommend lovers of indigenous music to try this app and they will surely thank me later. The MOODITT music app has an impressive rating of 7/10 on our rate scale.


To Download the MOODITT music app is completely free, iOS users can download the MOODITT music app via the link below:

https://itunes.apple.com/ng/app/mooditt-music-for-every-mood/id930416805?mt=8

For Android users, you can download the MOODITT music app via the link below

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mlsmooditt&hl=en


I hope you all enjoyed this review, let us hear what you think about this mobile app by dropping your comments below.


Have a nice day!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OMO FAST ACTION DETERGENT REVIEW 2016

GLO FREE TOMORROW PROMO REVIEW 2016